Three Important Reasons to Sign Up for the Simple Endurance Blog
1. Content about endurance training that looks at what research shows, what top athletes are using, and what top scientists and coaches recommend.
2. New blog subscribers get regular updates about using strength training, yoga, and endurance training to build resiliency and durability in runners and cyclists.
3. Drawing for great training plans and tools you can use right away for your cycling and running adventures!
Let’s Get to 1,000 New Blog Subscribers
I re-designed, then re-launched the Simple Endurance Coaching website!
It’s pretty cool, and I’m pretty excited!
After weeks of change and development, mostly because I couldn’t make up my mind, the site is ready to help cyclists and runners find their adventures and reach their goals.
I coach athletes a little differently: we work together to build physical resiliency, strength, and mobility while getting faster and building endurance.
So I want as many new blog subscribers as possible to spread the word about this kind of endurance sports training.
When you sign up for the blog, you enter the raffle for great training tools that will help you be successful.
Share the posts.
Subscribe and Be Entered to Win Free Training Tools
The drawing with new blog subscribers will take place on August 6, 2021 to win one of the following:
- A 20-week cyclocross season training plan ($49 value)
- A 12-class video yoga course for endurance athletes ($94 value)
- A six-class video course for bodyweight strength training for endurance athletes ($49 value)
- a $50 gift card from Starbucks (pre-ride or pre-workout fuel!)
- a free 60-minute personal training session at Simple Training ($60 value)
- one month of coaching from Simple Endurance Coaching ($185 value)
Details About Drawing
Anyone who signed up as a new blog subscriber on the website by August 6, 2021, will be entered for the free training tools.
We’ll need a minimum of 250 new subscribers to hold the drawing.
Share this with everyone!
Same Great Blog Content
I ask cyclists and runners what they need, what they want to learn about.
I use those topics, do the research, use my own experience, and filter everything through the Simplicity filter, and give readers specific and actionable steps to better health and fitness.
New blog subscribers learn about the importance of strength training, specific workouts for lifting at home, bike workouts, menopause, weight gain, and many other topics.
I’ve been writing a lot about HRV or heart rate variability.
It’s a relatively new tool that can help monitor your readiness for training.
I’ve been using it to build my training load without the traditional three weeks on, one week off model, which is pretty imprecise.
Here are some other recent upcoming topics that new blog subscribers can learn from:
- the use of intermittent fasting as a weight-loss tool for some people
- strength training for older cyclists and runners
- using periodization for your best results
- periodizing a cyclocross season
- preparing for a cyclocross season
- using your breathing to monitor your endurance rides
- learning to breathe through your nose
- the value or not of FTP tests
Contact me to ask questions and talk more about making your endurance training effective.
But become a new blog subscriber by signing up today and enter to win training so you can crush your adventure goals.