What adventures are on your bucket list? Our coaching for cyclists and runners is a unique blend of endurance, strength, and yoga.
Simple Endurance Coaching
We all have our bucket lists of events we want to do. And we all have our target on goal times for our events.
But how do we hit those marks and still have fun along the way?
My coaching is equal parts cheerleader, trainer, teacher, and guide.
Most of the people I support simply want to improve on yesterday.
As cyclists and runners, we are always on the move. But in order to get stronger and faster, we need to slow down.
Yoga through Simple Training can strengthen your entire body, release tight muscles and joints, and calm your nervous system.
I teach four classes a week at Simple Training in Hales Corners.
You can find speed, endurance, and power on the bike and on the running trail through a year-long strength training.
Lifting weights helps build strength not only for your sport but to move better through life.
I provide individualized personal training for cyclists, runners, and others at Simple Training in Hales Corners.
What's Your Adventure?
What adventure is on your bucket list?
- Riding the Stelvio in Italy? (That’s one of mine!)
- Running parts of the Ice Age Trail in Wisconsin?
- Skiing the Birkie?
What Personal Records (PRs) and Personal Bests (PBs) do you want to break?
- Century on the bike?
- Sprint Triathlon?
We are “normal” people, even if we’re reluctant to sometimes call ourselves athletes.
For most of us, just finishing an adventure or challenging event is enough.
Sometimes, we want to beat our previous best, but we aren’t crushed if we don’t.
We are just people who want to run, ride, or ski ourselves into better health as well as push our personal limits a little.
But do we just ride or run? When? What’s the best schedule?
A combination of endurance training, strength training, and yoga is shown to be the best way to improve performance.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Keep Your Training Simple - and Fun
I’m Paul Warloski, and I help cyclists, runners, and other endurance athletes improve their fitness, health, and performance.
Our work together will always focus on the process before results, keeping our training Simple – and fun.
I create plans that combine endurance training, strength work, and yoga to help you reach your bucket list and PR goals.
Our plans and programs will always
- Include lots of fun and laughter;
- Rely on years of endurance sport, strength training, and yoga experience;
- Utilize a depth of knowledge from years of reading and research;
- Learning from missteps and mistakes by “failing forward” ;
- Individualize your training program to meet your goals and fit in your time constraints.
- Middle school teacher for 23 years;
- NCCA Personal Training certification;
- Advanced Nutrition certification;
- USA Cycling coaching certification;
- RRCA running coach certification
- 200-hour RYT Yoga Teacher Certification.