What Adventures are on Your Bucket List?
- Riding the Stelvio in Italy? (That’s one of mine!)
- Running parts of the Ice Age Trail in Wisconsin?
- Skiing the Birkie?
- Finishing a Half-Ironman?
What PRs and PBs Do You Want to Break?
- Century on the bike?
- Sprint Triathlon?
We Aren’t Looking to Make the Olympics, and That’s Okay
For most of us, just finishing an adventure or challenging event is enough.
Sometimes, we want to beat our previous best, but we aren’t crushed if we don’t.
We are just people who want to run, ride, or ski ourselves into better health as well as push our personal limits a little.
We know we need to train to accomplish these goals.
But how much? When? What’s the best schedule?
Coaching That Focuses on the Fun
I use a combination of endurance training, strength work, and yoga to help you reach your bucket list and PR goals.
- Lots of fun and laughter;
- Years of endurance sport, strength training, and yoga experience;
- Depth of knowledge from years of reading and research;
- Lots of personal “failing forward” to learn from missteps and mistakes;
- Individualization of your training program to meet your goals and fit in your time constraints;
- Retired middle school teacher after 23 years;
- Personal Training certification;
- Advanced Nutrition certification;
- USA Cycling coaching certification;
- RRCA running coach certification
- 200-hour RYT Yoga Teacher Certification.
Let’s Talk About Your Bucket Lists and PRs
I’m always good for a cup of coffee to discuss your ideas, your adventure plans, and your goals.