Threshold Test Training Plan ($284)
I’ll create a threshold test training plan based on the data from your critical power cycling test with the INSCYD software.
We’ll schedule a 45-minute online meeting or phone call to discuss the results, training implications.
We’ll plan out a month of cycling workouts to improve your performance based on your goals.
Functional Threshold Testing Now Available Anywhere
In the past, you needed a lab and a lot of money for your threshold testing.
Now with INSYCD, you can accurately know your VO2max, Anaerobic Threshold, and other key metrics with just a series of on-the-bike tests.
INSCYD provides the same level of accuracy as lab testing, with a much deeper look at an athlete’s unique characteristics.
The INSCYD software captures all the data you would get in a lab – and more – in a simple field test.
Then we can build your comprehensive threshold test training plan.
Threshold Testing And A Lot More
The testing offers up the following data
- Maximum aerobic performance (VO2max)
- Maximum glycolytic performance (VLamax)
- Fat and Carbohydrate combustion rates
- Aerobic vs. anaerobic energy contribution
- Anaerobic Threshold
- Functional training zones, including base, FatMax, and VO2.
Testing Provides Laser-Focused Training
As a cycling coach, I can measure and quantify your unique characteristics, resulting in a laser-focused training plan to improve race performances and help you reach your adventure goals.
I can use the specific data from your threshold testing to:
- build your aerobic capacity
- increase your glycolytic capacity (ability to dig deep with a lot of power)
- increase your capacity to burn fat as a fuel
- determine your optimal carbohydrate intake for long, steady-state rides
- create a more precise and purposeful threshold test training plan
Women Are Not Small Men
INSCYD recognizes that men and women are physiologically different and uses a different calculation for women.
Your threshold test training plan will be different as well!
Simple, Remote Threshold Testing
The threshold testing protocol is fairly simple: do a 30-second, three-minute, six-minute, and 12-minute power tests.
You can do this testing remotely and send me your results.
I input the numbers, let the software do its thing, and provide you with feedback and an explanation of what everything means.
And we’ll create a threshold test training plan to help you meet your goals.